This category was started because I've been following a discussion on romanarmytalk.com with a 1000 posts and it has become very difficult to follow. This is simply a list of proposed sites - to help me understand that conversation. If you wish to add to the list, could you provide the following:
First (if not already given) outline the broad hypothesis explaining what leads you to this part of the country. In other words, which direction Paulinus went and how fast and why.
1) why this rough location (as in to the nearest 10-20miles) - which might be "it was X-days march from ..."
2) why this specific location (as in this valley)
3) How do you see the battle site in terms of where troops lined up, possible camps
4) what evidence if any do you have suggesting this site
5) what site visits have been made
6) what plans do you have for the future